£25k Basic - Plus O/T Realistic OTE - £36,500
My clients business is expanding and they are adding new Bays to their workshop. Due to this expansion and a new contract win, they are recruiting for a suitably qualified HGV Technician/Mechanic to join their growing team.
You will work permanent days: 08:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday
Overtime is available Monday to Friday and Saturday mornings, but is optional.
- Maintaining the company fleet of vehicles (600)
- Maintaining client vehicles
- Carrying out Pre MOT inspections on HGV's, Dustbin Lorries and Skip Lorries
- Suitably qualified HGV Technician/Mechanic/Fitter
- Experience of Hydraulics, Electrics and Fabrication
- Experienced at maintenance of HGV's
- Experience of maintaining and repairing Bin lorries or skip lorries is an advantage
- Class 1 or 2 Driving licence would also be an advantage
The option of working as a Mobile Technician could also be available
In return You will receive the following:
- £12.00 Per Hour for your first 40 Hours (standard working hours)
- Overtime Weekdays and Saturday AM paid at Time and 1/3
- Overtime on Saturday PM, Sunday or Bank Holidays paid at Time and 2/3
This company DO NOT operate an overnight call out.....