My Derby based client is urgently looking to fill a Laser Operator vacancy.
- To operate Bystronic BySpeed laser.
- To ensure correct materials are used and future materials are ready to use
- Selection of correct cutting parameters.>
- PARTS COUNT/QUALITY. And bag or stack ready for dispatch or 'second operation'.
- Arrange any missing or substandard parts from nest to be re cut.
- Follow Company procedures and processes(Including ISO).
- Record and report time taken for each nest.
- Allocate and identify off-cuts created. Use correct off-cut from off-cut library as required.
- Basic machine maintenance and cleaning.
- Lionising and dressing of parts.
- And to be flexible within the team to help others with processes.
- Will be required to drive F.L.T training provided.
- General house keeping.
Negotiable,Dependent upon Experience+25% Night Shift Allowance.
SKILLS REQUIRED:Sound knowledge of laser cutting.
You will work 4 Days Per week(Mon - Thurs)- 12 hour shifts,Days and Nights. Overtime is also available